Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random thoughts before bed

It's snowing!! A proper storm, too; no starting off slowly with small dustings!

I guess this answers my question as to whether or not we should rake the leaves off our front grass.

And puts an end to my makeshift compost pile... I'll really have to make a proper enclosure now, if I want to use it this winter. How could I have forgotten so easily about the practicalities of Canadian winters? Even while looking forward to it?!?

I'm excited, but it has caught us quite unprepared...
As in, tomorrow morning if we want to use the car, we'll have to shovel the driveway with a toy shovel that Grace has - bigger than a trowel and with a longish handle, but what a sight that'll make :o)
As in, should we even use the car, since it still has summer tires only?
As in, Grace and Jasmin both don't have winter boots, nor do I have a proper winter coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment