Monday, October 20, 2008

More pictures I'm catching up with...

Grace "walking" NiNi & YeaYea's dogs. She was so proud of herself!

We had an evening at the park with Bu and Ming (Uncle and Aunt) before they left for Vancouver enroute to a new job in Korea...
Mommy and Daddy have a lot of playing to live up to on the playground now! The girls loved all the attention of course.

And Jasmin here insisting that she CAN do it by herself...

She did actually make it all the way to the top - but not without a hovering saviour or two :o)
This is how high she was climbing.

We've had a peaceful weekend with a great friend visiting from Sherbrooke. It was so nice to share a few days with her - and them not to be horribly busy ones too! We went for an explore in a patch of forest near our house (yeay!) this morning before she had to leave. It was so cold we had hats and mitts on the girls (which Jasmin was NOT happy about) but we still had fun. I don't think Jasmin liked it though - we had to hold her or she would cry! But after awhile she settled down and looked at the towering trees rustling with yellow and orange leaves with interest.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:47 am

    Awww... Sangi and I remember that day like it was yesterday! It sounds like the cold front has hit Ottawa too! We are freezing in Vancouver. I could see my breath today :(

    Love and Miss you guys!

    Bu and Ming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:23 am

    I'm so jealous that Sarah's been to see you twice and I haven't seen you in over two years! I can't even believe it's been that long... Now that I know I'll see you in not very long, time is dragging.
    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish I could go explore a patch of forest with you!

    ReplyDelete