Our Big Little Girls
We've had a crazy busy start to this new year - this last week especially! Therefore we don't have many pictures to share, but here are two!
Grace has decided that Jasmin is old enough to take over her chair at meal times. She refuses to sit there herself sometimes, and repeats "Angui, Angui!" (sit, sit) while tugging at Jasmin's shirt. She doesn't give up until I put Jasmin in her seat. Jasmin likes the idea as well. Here they are exploring spaghetti. Grace does pretty well with no table, though we do end up with a puddle of rice (or whatever) between her legs!
This is grace's new accomplishment. With very little help she figured out how to stack them in order. Here she is pointing at each, imitating the sounds of the animals. Jasmin is giving her a high five with her foot??!!? I was so excited when I found this set of stacking blocks - I've been looking for about 6 months! Expensive pieces of cardboard really, but so far well worth it for the amount of time she spends with them. Hopefully they'll survive long enough for Jasmin to enjoy them also.
I really think Grace is a baby genius - and I don't just say that because I'm a proud auntie.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys!
Lots of Love,
Christina