Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let's have a party:Jasmin is sleeping through the night!!


The only hitch is that come 5:30-6:00 am is is wide awake and looking (calling) for playmates...

Which means mommy (or sometimes daddy) has more time in the morning because she inevitably wakes Grace up, and between the two of them make enough noise and trouble to warrant a parent getting up too.

Other than the need of at least another hour's sleep, I find I actually don't mind all that much! We get to enjoy the coolness and mosquito-free courtyard, I often manage to get in a bit of a Bible read/meditate while "watching" them play with the water tap, and, when things go well, I feel more ready for the rest of the day.


Grace has always liked to play with the water. Jasmin didn't take long to decide it is more fun to join in than just watch from a dry spot! She doesn't actually crawl yet, but she can get where she wants to go just the same!


Trying to catch the water stream...

No comments:

Post a Comment