Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Two minute Tuesday

A New Year experiment: Two minutes to write about a random word. Can you tell who wrote what?

Read
Something I like to do
A bit too much
The act
Of discovering a new
World
Hidden inside paper
Revisiting old friends
Characters in books
Going on adventures
Falling in love
Defeating dark strengths
Unlock
The unknown
Read

Hi, Reading And Understanding Center, this time what word are we doing: READ!?! Read can be a verb or a noun.  An example is: I can read!!! If you noticed “read” is being used as a noun. Though

There are two ways to read books. One way is to read the book and not understand anything that happened in the book, or, two, read the book and actually understand what it said. The first was how I used to read.


Reading is what I like to do but I don't get to do all that much of it most of the time. I used to read a lot and write down things that I learned or liked about all the books I read. It was pretty instructive. Then God told me to not read so much because I was missing out of what He was doing in real life. So I had to stop reading altogether for awhile. Then I began to read again slowly, mostly only nonfiction, instructive things. Now I can read anything, but there is a lot of stuff I find I'm not interested in anymore and I'm usually too busy to read a lot anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment