Tuesday, January 21, 2020

New 2 Minute Tuesday

Can you guess who wrote what?



Winks are suspicious but also conspicuous.
They might bring safety but also danger.
You might just want to avoid being suspicious.
I really want to not do that stuff.


A wink
They're friendly, I think
But usually a surprise
I surmise
A wink

A wink
Is sinister, on the brink
Denoting a secret
Caught in a net
A wink


Wink
Quick
Open
Closed
There
And gone


Wink
Friendly
“It will be alright”
“We’re doing this together”
“I’ve got your back”


Wink
Devious
Doublethink
Blind Eye


Wink
Happy
Difficult

Acquired skill

Wink

Quick
Open
Closed
There
And gone
Wink


Wink stood on the edge of the cliff.
The wind howled through the silver and brass pies that stood on the cliff.
The tune, the howling and whistling was eerie but also calming.
The sky was a clear grey-ish blue, it fit his mood completely. Wink looked back,...

No comments:

Post a Comment