story written by Jasmin
.
.
''Moms birthday is coming soon," I said, "But what should I buy
for a present?"
"Mom! what would you like for your birthday present?" I yell.
Mommy said, "I would like a lilac bush, cheese cake, swimming, hiking, and wind chimes."
"So how much is..a lilac bush?"
"I don't know. Let's search it up..." =] "So it looks like a small bush is $20 dollars and a big one is $50."
" Thank you, Mommy!"
" A lilac bush is $50... Do I have that much? Let me check...I've got $68.78! I'll buy that! =]
But how do I get a lilac bush - I can't drive so.............hmm.... O, I got it! I'll set it up.
THE NEXT DAY
''Grace how about you buy a cheese cake and I buy a lilac bush"''
"ok "
"You go with mom and look for a cheese cake =]"
"ok"
"On Wednesday dad is going to a meeting so lets ask dad if he can get the lilac bush. I'll pay. I'm going to ask........."
Jasmin dad wants you to be outside
" OK!" I said when he comes, we dig a hole. Then we plant the bush
I call, ''Mommy, come here. I have a surpize." Mom comes out. She is so happy, she loves it=]
So thats the story of Mommy birthday
"ok "
"You go with mom and look for a cheese cake =]"
"ok"
"On Wednesday dad is going to a meeting so lets ask dad if he can get the lilac bush. I'll pay. I'm going to ask........."
Jasmin dad wants you to be outside
" OK!" I said when he comes, we dig a hole. Then we plant the bush
I call, ''Mommy, come here. I have a surpize." Mom comes out. She is so happy, she loves it=]
So thats the story of Mommy birthday
The end

No comments:
Post a Comment