

But this week has begun with more normal amounts of energy... and finally some good interest in what Mommy does around their play! Jasmin learning about mopping... with a running commentary of "wet!" and "whaaamess!"
Jasmin decided she wants to be in panties like big sister Grace this week. Conveniently we had just run out of diapers :) She isn't doing all that badly considering she isn't yet 2. Today we had two pees in the potty with evidence that she had begun and stopped to make it to the potty! She was so delighted, dancing with joy and pleased as punch under everyone's praise. I've been so nervous to try with her, despite her obvious interest because she is still struggling with irregular bowel movements that are more often than not explosive diarrhea... but so far, so good. We have take her off all juice and are curbing her fruit intake, which seems to be working - most of the time! I do wish we had a doctor who would help us sort out what is going on with her digestive system, but I guess we're not doing too badly with our own trial and error style :o)
OHHH!!! Those pictures of them sleeping are SOO cute!!! I just want to cuddle-up right beside them!
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to let me in on the secret of how you have kept their security blankets. I'd be afraid I would misplace them all the time!
Love you guys,
Christina