OHHH!!! What a precious moment you captured!!!!Did Jazzy end up throwing the ball? This could seriously be a poster! Maybe I'm biased since I do think I have the cutest nieces in the WORLD!!!Love you guys,Christina
What you can't see is that she walked into the middle of a pickup game! So we had to whisk her away before she could actually try throwing the ball.I have ideas to doctor this for a homemade poster... maybe someday I'll get to it?
I agree. It would make a great poster!(I like your new blog look, too, by the way.)
OHHH!!! What a precious moment you captured!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid Jazzy end up throwing the ball?
This could seriously be a poster! Maybe I'm biased since I do think I have the cutest nieces in the WORLD!!!
Love you guys,
Christina
What you can't see is that she walked into the middle of a pickup game! So we had to whisk her away before she could actually try throwing the ball.
ReplyDeleteI have ideas to doctor this for a homemade poster... maybe someday I'll get to it?
I agree. It would make a great poster!
ReplyDelete(I like your new blog look, too, by the way.)