Sunday, November 16, 2008

Been a bit of an odd week for us. Monday my back was not too good, so Tuesday I looked after it better by doing a lot of things with the girls on my stomach on the floor (supposed to be a good position). Wednesday, I woke up so stiff and sore that I've spent the rest of the week doing the bare minimum around the house and with the girls so I can stay in my lazyboy being good to my back. I guess it worked, cuz yesterday I woke up with a nearly normal back again - at least my normal :o)

Add in the rain outside and some difficult issues inside to deal with and you have our week. Some very good things happened too, though. Like a rare Skype session with a friend; a trip to the library; Grace learning Imma's Christmas finger rhyme; Grace deciding to take afternoon naps with Jasmin...
...though she did choose the oddest places to fall asleep! A result of Mommy being more out of commission than usual?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:41 am

    Really? She is taking naps?! How did you manage that?!

    Love you guys,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete