Wow, crazy life right now! A few scattered thots to keep you more or less up to date:
We're moving to our new house tomorrow... this in the middle of back surgery recovery, a weekend in Toronto (we just got back yesterday) for a missions conference in which Michael preached, still showing our rental place to potential sub lessors, meetings with the youth of our church, living life with two delightful toddlers, and, and, and...!
When I have a moment or two to reflect, and I don't fall asleep, I think we are managing to find it all interesting and fun.... but still there are times that I long for a few months of "normal life", whatever that is - I'm not certain we've had any since we got married! I certainly hope this is not our normal!!
We just did the final "walk thru" of our new place. It needs painting throughout and new flooring on the main floor, but it is livable until we find some time and energy to tackle that upheaval. It will be so nice to settle there knowing we are there for over a year, God willing. It is a lovely house and I'm glad we held out for it, despite all the hassle and waiting that was involved.
I'm SO incredibly thankful that God has given us such adaptable, sunny girls who are taking all this in their stride!
I do have a few pictures - but they'll have to wait till I have a longer time to spend at the computer.
Grace and Jasmin are currently spooning beads and water from cup to cup... or were. Now I'm hearing far too many beads bouncing on the floor... the end of my computer break, I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment