Overdue Update
Last week we were at our Group conference. it was a relaxing week, believe it or not. Grace learned about staying in nursery with the other under twos. It took her most of the week to nt cry when we left her, but she did well. We enjoyed starting each day with worship and a devotional, the free use of a pool, lots of fellowship, and good food. It was a refreshing and recuperating week except for the cold Michael caught and then passed on to Grace and me.
Grace learned a new word: "bye bye" ! She says it to everyone all the time - I guess goodbyes are something she knows a lot about right now. Of course, she gets lots of attention and encouragement for saying it too :o)

diapers! They make great hats - even if she refuses to leave a real hat on...
Money and mommy's purse
Now we are settling into the huge house God has given us to stay until we go back to Cambodia at the end of July. It is nice to be on our own again except that now I have to cook again ;o)
Baby news
I am more than ready to have this baby! It is getting difficult to have Grace on my lap, etc. an she is not too happy with that. My earliest due date (I have several depending on which ultrasound you look at) is June 26 - just over a week now. This is likely to be the most accurate because our doctor is thinking of inducing because it appears that Hu2 has stopped growing and the fluid levels in the womb are low.
Grace learned a new word: "bye bye" ! She says it to everyone all the time - I guess goodbyes are something she knows a lot about right now. Of course, she gets lots of attention and encouragement for saying it too :o)
Here are a few pics, more to come soon hopefully. Showing a few of Grace's latest accomplishments and favorite toys:
Coloring!
Learning to get dressed?
Coloring!
Learning to get dressed?
diapers! They make great hats - even if she refuses to leave a real hat on...
Money and mommy's purseNow we are settling into the huge house God has given us to stay until we go back to Cambodia at the end of July. It is nice to be on our own again except that now I have to cook again ;o)
Baby news
I am more than ready to have this baby! It is getting difficult to have Grace on my lap, etc. an she is not too happy with that. My earliest due date (I have several depending on which ultrasound you look at) is June 26 - just over a week now. This is likely to be the most accurate because our doctor is thinking of inducing because it appears that Hu2 has stopped growing and the fluid levels in the womb are low.
The pictures are comical! I love the clothes on the head and the "hat"!! :0) Thanks for the update (I was wondering :0) ) and I'll keep praying.
ReplyDeleteHahaha!!! Gracie is too cute for words. What a curious little one! We hope you are all doing well.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love,
Sangi and Christina