A few pictures from the first week
Delighted with a puffy quilt for playing on!


Beautiful dreamers...

Grace likes to play with these math blocks. She even sounds likes she's counting them - in Khmer even though she hears 1-2-3 in English more often.
The young Skyper after talking with NiNi
Delighted with a puffy quilt for playing on!We were given a small shower for Jasmin today. This beautiful quilt was an instant hit with both girls.
Moments before the first guests arrived, I discovered Grace like this... She had found a half empty flower pot on the front deck...


Beautiful dreamers...

Grace likes to play with these math blocks. She even sounds likes she's counting them - in Khmer even though she hears 1-2-3 in English more often.
The young Skyper after talking with NiNi
I LOVE the Skype picture. Hahah...Sangi and I laughed so much seeing how cute Gracie is!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are doing well!
Love you and Miss you!