Friday Praises
Hu2 is doing fine despite my continual struggles to eat and drink properly due to strong morning (all-day) sickness.Grace has discoverd how to get around with an almost crawl and creeping on the edges of furniture.
I have work to do that I'm quite pleased about and I have the strength to do it - most of the time, anyhow.
Our first language assessments have come and gone this week with mixed results of encouragement and correction. Knowing we are moving forward is good!
We're off to Chiang Mai for two weeks at the beginning of February. Looking forward to the break from this city, and to staying with friends. Grace will get to play with Jeremiah, whom she met last time we were in Chiang Mai (he's a month younger than her).
Today is cooler. It hasn't yet reached the usual 33+ C and it is midday.
No comments:
Post a Comment