Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007 Beginnings


Computer Techie in training: Grace loves to play with a keyboard! Makes programming and writing emails rather interesting when she's on your lap :o)

Cooking with mommy: Or rather, chewing on all the measuring spoons and anything else left near!

Just a beautiful picture of an inquisitive girl!

Watching a puppet play put on by Saphorn, our wonderful helper. She comes three days a week and does... just about everything! Awesome help right now when I'm not feeling that great.
More on that topic:
I finally got to an English Dr the other day. I had kinda been putting it off, not feeling like I had enough energy to track one down. Then Mon morning I biked to the market (less than 5 min) and was trembling and sick feeling weak from it. Scared me enough to find a Dr! That afternoon we went. It was such a strange amount of relief for things to be more familiar
routines! I was much relieved to hear baby's heartbeat and to be told he was doing fine despite the beating my body's taking. She did some bloodwork to confirm anemia (that she saw in my eyes) and gave me some better anti-nausea pills, which are working much better than the others. she is alot more expensive than other places, and has some pretty unprofessional practices, but she seems to be a decent Dr. So now I have license to rest and snack as much as I want :o) At the end of the week I am feeling more alert and ready for each day - just from being able to eat a little! Thakyou God!


Sleeping experiment #3: Sleeping with mommy's t-shirt. Will she sleep without my actual presence this time? Results: Longer than without...

And a picture with teeth showing - that will have to wait for next time cuz the internet won't upload it this time....

Other news:

Michael is busy with very full days now. He is working 1-5 now( so far all they have done is go shopping for networking and computer parts! He says he's tired of shopping...), and doing language study in the mornings, and other meetings in the evenings some days!

Amazingly, we were able to get our cell phone fixed! For $15!! Even after a full wash cycle while turned on and being plugged in wet, it was still fixable?!?! We had to by a new battery, but all the information was still intact. So saying, I'll put up the Christmas Eve pictures off the phone next time too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Liz, I noticed that you referred to the baby as a "him" in your blog. Is the baby a boy?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:29 pm

    I've been following your blog--just never wrote before. SOO glad you are feeling better. Grace is so cute (and look active).
    Things with the church are slow--Frank is passing out church flyers in the neighbourhood and I'm starting a ladies Bible study the end of Nov.

    Deidra

    ReplyDelete