There's not much to say today
This week some plants we gave away
The kids climbed walls again Wednesday
Someone has claimed our Hyml pet, they say
A few more things reminding us we're almost on our way
But then, remembrance, a rather big happening
Last Sunday after church it was, a story of Aiden's.
We'd stopped by the store to fix our bikes
Aiden went first and then, impatient, went on alone...
"My tire went flat around the spot I turn into Chinese, so I was walking home and took the short cut by the white mosque area. While I was walking, some random person came up to me and asked, "what happened?" So I told him that my tire went flat then the person told me that he'd take me home and to call my mother and to leave my bike at the other mosque by the corner. It had just so happened the mom gave me her phone while she kept Grace's. So I texted mom where I left the bike and he took me home! I thanked him of course and now I'm home. Praise God!!!"
A long list of "thank you God"s we came up with from this incident indeed! And as an addendum:
We went back on Monday to pick up the bike, get it fixed, and bring it home. But when Mom and I got to the bike store it was closed - it always is closed on Mondays but we'd forgotten that! So we locked up the bike in front of the store and went on a date instead. And on Tuesday Dad and Grace got my bike fixed and brought home because they had physio and Chinese to go out to anyway.
And today Aiden went off confidently on his own to his first soccer practice... growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment