Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Two minute Tuesday

STONE

Would you believe me if I said that a stone changed my life? Because it’s true. It was because of that stone I traveled all the way from the Dry Lands to the Hileyos mountains. Because of one stone I endured hail, rain, cold, bears, Drabons, bandits. I endured all and more. Why? Because I need to be here, I needed to see it with my own eyes, and I did. Just because of one small smooth stone.


Stones are cool
Hard
Grey
Brown
Pinkish-red
Speckled
Striped
Crystallized
Full of surprises

Stone is cold
Hard
Unfeeling
Unforgiving
Gray
Lifeless
Empty
Void of hope

Stones are different
Unique
Different
Colored
Pebbles
Rocks
Gravel
Boulders
Mountains
Sizes

Stones are unique
Just like us!

Smooth stones on the beach, rubbed raw and round
Great big granite slabs, bulwarks against the endless waves
Both tell me more of me, of God, of life
One of how beautiful the rolling bashing waves can make
The other of how safe and secure I can be



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:13 am

    Wow, what an amazing author you have there!!

    ReplyDelete