A long time ago I started another quilt project. I've worked at it on and off since then, just when it suited the waiting times, the park days, etc. Breaking off to crochet something else, stopping for extra busyness... so now, a year and a bit later, I'm only about half way done! But this last week gave the project a big boost forward. I've had a "bad back week"... where many days all I could do was lie on the couch and sew. And a few more days where I could manage to walk painfully down to the park and sit and sew while the kids played. And a few more days where I could sit on the couch and sew, stewing about all the things I'd rather be doing but really ought not to yet. Now it looks more like this:
15 squares closer to a full quilt. Nine more to go. Then I can try to figure out the pattern of squares I so meticulously sorted out over a year ago! I'm hoping to up the pace so we can enjoy this quilt for at least some of this winter...
No comments:
Post a Comment