Friday, September 25, 2015

School according to Grace

Waking up at 7 to do morning list,(make bed,brush teeth,brush hair, do exercise, read bible, check email,and eat breakfast) is not fun. I tend to wake up at 8-9, so it's pretty early.

The subjects in school are Bible memory, English (Latin prefixes), Math (Khan Academy/Math Prodigy), History, Read Aloud, Astronomy or Bible, Music, and Chinese. And all that happens in about 4-4 1/2 hours!(BEFORE lunchtime!) We have a checklist  for what to do within the subjects.

But on Wednesday, it's different. It goes, STEP class (W2W) and Music. After lunch, there's Violin lesson (Jasmin), come home, supper, and Choir (Mom).

My favourite subject is Math. My least favourite is English. I'd like to have more time, less subjects. English is boring because of all the writing, while Math is fun. I do math by myself on the computer. I can go as fast as I like and try different parts of math so it never get boring. It's fun learning new stuff.

Jasmin is sick today, got out of school :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment