Saturday, August 08, 2015

Five for August Begun

An early morning run discovery that we want to explore more fully:

 I sat and watched a family of ducks feed and it looks like a place for a fantastic afternoon!

While Grace and Jasmin were in Chinese school one morning, Aiden and I checked out a new park. It was so good we brought the girls there after they were done.

We also met another homeschooling family there, with whom we hope to connect more.

This month we are turning grocery shopping outings in to one-on-one "dates" for the kids.  Only sometimes the attention gets sidetracked...

 Even by cows in the dairy section!

We started back into schoolwork slowly this last week.  It brings a relieving order to our days but I don't hold us to it if friends come knocking.
 Aiden wants to be a part of it, and has discovered colouring.  He does a pretty careful job of choosing colours for different sections and trying to stay within the lines.  He just hasn't figured out what hand he prefers yet!
I think he might be a lefty, looking at the number of times he switches to left and the quality of work.

1 comment: