Jointly written with TianEn (7) and TianFang (6)
Jesus your my super hero
You're my God my best friend...
What makes me think of this because when I think of hero, I think of Jesus who died for us on the cross even though he didn't deserve it. Now that's a true hero.
If someone saved my dog, he would be my hero.
If someone saved my dog from quicksand, he would be my hero.
Hero? What is a hero?
A person who does something for you.
Or for a community.
Such as Jesus, spiderman, batman, etc.
Hero? Who is a hero?
Someone who does what you think you can't do
and keeps on doing it well.
Such as Jesus, my husband, my friend
Hero? Who is a Hero?
Someone you look up to and say
I want to be like him someday.
Such as Jesus, Mom, Dad, teacher, etc.
Hero? Who is a Hero?
No one special. Ordinary people
doing the ordinary every day
Living the inside out life
of Jesus in me.
Beautiful post! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHopping over from FMF!
"Inside out life"....what a great and vivid phrase. I think we all want to show that. Thanks! Here visiting from FMF! Leslie from The Sweet Midlife.com!
ReplyDelete