Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Aiden Mischief


Aiden is both a delight and a headache.  He is much more destructive than either of the girls were at this age, and is also much more demanding.  Good days are great: he'll get absorbed in his play for long periods while we do school, and interact well with the girls when they play. Bad days... well, it's usually hard to hear anyone talk over his insistent wordless demands (screeches, crying, etc.), do anything much since I'm likely having to hold him to get any peace, and/or I must be constantly interrupting myself and others to save something from his destructive or just plain messy desires...



 
Like the day I found him on the kitchen counter with his hand in the peanut butter jar... He'd already eaten a few handfuls by then!



One (usually) sure-fire way of occupying him safely is to put PraiseBaby or Baby Einstein on my phone... thing is, a few too many times and he now thinks any time he sees my phone he can have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment