Friday, September 20, 2013

Five Minute Friday - she

Five Minute Friday

She has a lovely home.
    Immaculate yet welcoming. Matching. Interesting.
Mine is full of collected cast offs, loud, messy.

She is a fantastic mom.
   Never impatient. Always creative. Forever intentional.
I am forever biting my tongue (or not), too often desperate for an idea, missing fantastic oportunities.

She is the perfect wife.
   Always there. Passionate. Fantastic willing helper.
I am often occupied, too tired, reluctant to do more.

She knows how to dress.
   Just right for herself, the weather, the occasion.
I am glad to manage just one of these right.

She is the greatest friend.
   Open and honest. Loyal. Warm and caring.
I am slow, careful, too often wordless.

And then, I discover I am that "she" to someone.
What a marvel!
Shifts the looking glass and glasses
To see again
Perhaps more of what God sees
of Me and She.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:15 pm

    Love this! Thanks for sharing!

    Love, The Ims

    ReplyDelete