Baby Hu is confirmed to most definitely be a boy today :oD Seems to be growing big as well - I was given a new due date 10 days earlier than the previous 2 ultrasounds!
Also today was the first time Grace and Jasmin felt him kick... the look on Jasmin's face was priceless!
WOOHOO!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Ims
Wonderful news! My ultrasounds at 26 weeks gave a due date almost 8 days earlier too but the midwives said genetics play a big role after the first trimester. I generally have big babies and they always come late. no now due date for me. Do you have name for this baby yet?
ReplyDeleteThe girls had him named before we even were pregnant!! I'm not sure we can get away with a different name now - not only they use it but so do Michael's parents... which is ok, I like it, but I am going to pick my own middle name for him!!
ReplyDelete