Friday, January 06, 2012

Ocean World!

We had saved the "opening" of this Christmas present until some friends could come with us, so when we went this week, the girls were seriously hyped for it.  
 The waiting while membership forms were filled out and cards issued was most difficult. It was not made any easier by the staff dressed as rays, otters, etc. that the girls were afraid of instead of fascinated - that is, until they met the penguin.

Once inside, Grace, Jasmin, and their two friends were off like a shot - but it was not hard to keep track of them since they had loud, excited comments about everything!
 

Jasmin had spent most of the way there "writing" a list of animals that they wanted to see.  I think they actually saw all of them, though we can't exactly check the list :o)




Apart from the animals, some highlights were watching fish feeding:

Feeding the rays

diver feeding the fish
posing with the diver


And the fun at the exit of pretending to be swimming on camera:




 I think the membership will give us lots of fun this year! Thank you NiNi & Yea Yea!


1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant Christmas gift! I am sure you will have many enjoyable trips there. Beautiful. I am impressed by the friendliness of the diver, who posed for a picture.

    ReplyDelete