Wednesday, December 09, 2009


The sheep Who Is Lost. by Grace Hu
Once upon a time there was a sheep with me. I was a shepherd and my sister was looking after the big ones. Then a sneezy wolf and a hungry lion came and wanted the lamb. Grace and Jasmin shepherds were so fast going to protect them. The sneezy wolf and the hungry lion they run away. Jasmin shepherd throw stones at them. I will look after the little lamb. The little lamb got lost. Ohno! Grace shepherd went looking for the little lamb. And it was lost. And then the hungry wolf came again. Then I throw stones at it and it went away. Grace shepherd found the little lamb in the woods. She gave it a big hug and carried it home. Then the big sheeps are so happy coming out of the cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment