Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jasmin trying out new food...


She did actually enjoy it - really! She always screws up her face the first taste. But we paid for it las night: between 2 and 4 she cried and screamed and arched her back continually. I walked her around our courtyard until she cried herself out. I felt vaguely sorry for the neighbours, but more for Jasmin who is proving to be rather sensitive to various foods. In fact, rice and banana seem to be the only failsafe foods currently! We are working on changing our lax style of weaning - Grace had no problems with anything!

Yesterday on our way home we stopped in the new toy store...

Boing! Boing! Boing! says Grace, with her whole herd of "horsies"

Jasmin ound something to enjoy too!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:32 pm

    Wow, I hadn't noticed how much the girls look alike until I saw the last two photos in a row. Oi.

    ReplyDelete