Monday, March 19, 2007

Mango Season has arrived!
And so soon will come the rains. Now there is oodles of mangos to choose from in the markets, and also people selling them in the streets with a haunting call of "swii dom ahu swii dom!" There are more kinds than I knew about too! Green ones, yellow ones, orange ones, red ones, small, medium and large....! Ranging in price from 20 to 50 cents depending on variety, size, and ripeness.

Grace likes to have the seed to "eat". It is all the more tasty for the fun she can have with it!
It is difficult to hang on to, but worth the chase when I get a bite...
Of course, the mess is not complete until I've wiped it through my hair...

Then comes the cleanup. Almost as fun as the eating when mommy despairs of an easy mop up and lets me play with the water tap!

3 comments:

  1. Grace is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting...and those mangoes look delicious...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mangos are looking pretty tasty! I love mangos. We eat the dehydrated ones here ... not nearly as much fun as the ones that Grace is ... eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:21 pm

    I laughed so hard to see Grace giggling in the water tap! She's starting to look more like a little girl and less like a baby girl. Blessings on you all!

    ReplyDelete