Saturday, November 11, 2006

Our New Home

Thankyou God! (more pictures to come as it becomes photo-presentable!)


Livingroom view from the main doorsMichael couldn't resist buying this prize - though so far only visitors' kids have been able to properly enjoy it!


Main activity of the living room so far - spread the food as far as possible


Study room - off the hallway, with window into the livingroom

Kitchen view from the hallway

Newest accomplishment!

Odd places for sleeping...


Backpack, street side
desktop, Cambodia Bible Society office


Moto top, anywhere

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:49 pm

    Beautiful, Liz! I'm so glad you got such a nice place to live, and so close to work!
    Sprite is looking more and more beautiful as she gets older, smeared food and all.
    I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 am

    God bless you Liz, Michael and Grace and baby on the way! Thank you for keeping us up to date. It will be a Christmas to remember for you, I'm sure.
    Blessings and health to you!
    In Christ,
    Yvette and David Cherry

    ReplyDelete