Friday, August 07, 2009

Country girl getting desperate in the city... (and a curious girl who begged to try!)


We've been reading this book lots on account of all the rain and this country girl's longing to find some good mud - to make use of all the rain!
then, last evening we went flower picking in the builder's rubble field and found - mud! Not the best smelling, but wonderfully smooth and great for mucking around.
Can you imagine what Jasmin was like if our finicky, must-stay-clean Grace was doing this? I had to convince her by example that it was fun, but then she was quite into it! I enjoyed not being a mommy and leading the messy fun. Though I didn't quite dare to example the mud clay molding I longed to do. We'll have to go back in proper play clothes :o)Jasmin kicking up some fun. It wasn't too long after this that Grace said rather panicky, "Grace gotta go home take a bath!"

And one last pic for fun:
After supper dressup - the girls dress Daddy up, he's not actually allowed to do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment